Introduction

Ab'jarin Introduction

Ab'jarin is a constructed language (known as a conlang) that I have been working on since late May. I initially started working on thi...

Friday, October 7, 2016

The Fall of the Lich King, Arthas Menethil Dialogue

The Fall of the Lich King, Arthas Menethil,

From the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King final cinematic (found here)

Arthas Menethil: FATHER! Is it...over?

Terenas Menethil II: At long last. No king rules forever, my son.

Arthas Menethil: I see...only darkness...before me.

Translation

Arthas Menethil: ʃok! av rĪk...ko?

Terenas Menethil II: miʃ ʤĪ m'to kso. jɔʃ ksa ʤĪ jot jɔr dæk, ɪt ʃo zu

Arthas Menethil: wĪk zo poz gle iʃ zo wat.

Gloss

Father! be end...it?

Yes, time long after. rule present forever king none, son my

see I dark great the me before





No comments:

Post a Comment